Canyon Hills Bible College offers solid Biblical, theological, and hands-on training on the college level in three programs of study. The spiritual and educational goals of CHBC are accomplished through a variety of means. The program consists of:
- weekly class lectures covering the entire Bible in survey and book by book exposition
- practical courses dealing with the realities of spiritual life and ministry
- ministerial courses for licensing and ordination
- a pattern for personal devotion consisting of prayer, Bible reading, Bible meditation, and reading of selected Christian literature
- guidance and encouragement in development of the student's own ministry
The academic year is divided into the quarter system beginning in September and ending in August (Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer). Each quarter averages 12 weeks, except Summer which is expedited into four hours per week for six weeks.
CHBC is accredited by Transworld Accrediting Commission International 231 E. Alessandro Blvd., Suite A-210 - Riverside, California 92508 - (951) 901-5586. TWACI is an accrediting commission for evangelical institutions.
CHBC qualifies for exclusion pursuant to California Education code (CEC) 94739(b)(6).
Full-time and Part-time classification is based on the following:
Full-time – Students enrolled in at least 12 credit hours per quarter.
Part-time – Students enrolled in less than 12 credit hours per quarter.